How We Can Help
One stop. Many options.
- We help you avoid unnecessary income taxes on bank accounts, IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, 457 deferred compensation plans, TSPs and Social Security retirement benefits.
We help provide tax-efficient planning and ways to help reduce taxes.
- Through the use of annuities, we can help you with the monthly direct deposit.
- We can help you be better prepared for effects of inflation.
- Our plans are designed to help you avoid big losses in the stock market; we want to help you guard against losses that could threaten your ability to stay retired. Some risk is good. Too much is too much.
- We can help optimize your Social Security benefits within your overall retirement income plan. One key area we focus on is how much federal taxes you will pay on those benefits. You already paid Social Security payroll taxes to fund Social Security; lets not pay more income taxes to receive the Social Security benefits than necessary.
- We help you address your long-term care cost concerns.
There are more options to plan for long-term care expenses than just buying long-term care insurance.
- We help eliminate “Medicare confusion.”
Scott Tucker is licensed to help you with your Medicare needs.
- We help eliminate unnecessary risks and high hidden fees in your retirement accounts in your current and former employers’ plans.
- Perhaps unintentionally, many Baby Boomers are set to leave a legacy of "hand me down income taxes" on the assets they will leave behind. We help you to leave a tax efficient, and for some assets, tax-free legacy to those you care about most.
- We help clients maximize their charitable tax deductions under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017, without the expense and complexity of establishing a private foundation.
At Scott Tucker Solutions, Inc., we can offer you the following products and services:
(Click the images below to learn more about each service)
We can also refer you to professionals who provide the following services:
Trusts | Probate | Charitable Giving | Estate Planning | Tax Planning
Get instant access to our Retirement Planning Kit
Our helpful retirement kit includes 3 guides that address topics you should consider when planning your retirement. Enter your information to get your guides!